Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my new strut tower brace today for my Boss intake

So I've been looking for a STB beside the Boss one that would fit my Boss intake manifold. Got with Gus at Steeda and he told me theirs should fit. Part # 555-5716. I just looked at their site right now to verify the part # and they now have a choice for the 2011 w/ Boss intake manifold lol. Anyway, here's the pics.

Tried getting a better pic of the clearance between the STB and intake manifold.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good D!
Thanks sir. Oh, I went to this Cruise yesterday and Cars & Coffee this morning. Everytime I popped my hood, people would ask me if this was a Boss. Man I wish the intake didnt say Boss on it.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
when ameriacan muscle first advertised on here about the BOSS 302 intake, my argument was why get a intake that says BOSS if your car is not a boss. everyone argued with me that it didnt matter. they all said having the intake was just adding a performance part. i said, but it says BOSS.
anyways, it looks awesome, but, i agree with you. it should be left blank and not say 302.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
^agree. make a BOSS, but, make an exact replica that we could customize, FORD RACING, GT, MUSTANG, AMERICAN MUSCLE. anything

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
sick! that would be annoying! haha kind of like when people ask me if i have the new 5.0!!! lol

i'm the akward cousin!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
That is looking great man. Why dont paint the Boss 302 part black? It would be less noticeable. But in all actuality, what parts make a boss a boss? That is one of them!

Also, what is this Cars and Coffee thing? I know there has to be a lot of cruising events in our area, but i dont know any of them yet!

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is looking great man. Why dont paint the Boss 302 part black? It would be less noticeable. But in all actuality, what parts make a boss a boss? That is one of them!

Also, what is this Cars and Coffee thing? I know there has to be a lot of cruising events in our area, but i dont know any of them yet!
I'm still debating on painting them grabber blue or not.

As for the events, come join my club Rebel Stangs. Alot of us are in North County and next month is going to be full of events. This Friday I'm going to try to make the Cruisin Grand again in Escondido. I was pretty impressed with last Fridays event. Then on Sunday, there is a cruise-in/car show at Dalton's Road house in San Marcos. We usually meet up at the Lowes in Oceanside off the 76, then cruise there.

i think that you should get the boss engine cover and cop covers. it will loove very sweet. specialy the cop covers being almost the same color as your car.
I think the engine cover looks plain and ugly to me. I kinda like the business look of the wiring and what not. As for the cop covers, I just might paint them or get the hydro carbon version from JLT to match my CAI and the TruCarbon radiator cover that I'll eventually get.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
joined up on that site.... posted in the introduction section

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow that's a close fit. Sounds like you were Steeda's guinea pig haha!
I hadn't thought about events like car's and coffee with 300 people asking if it was a boss..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts