Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new wheels yesterday. They are American Racing Redline Shelby (silver) 18x9 & 18x10 with 255/45 & 284/40-18 Nitto 555's. I also have lower (non adj.) and upper (adjustable) rear control arm(s), drop brackets and Ford Racing springs (1 1/2" drop) at the house. The adjustable Panhard bar, the panhard rod, the A-arm bracket and the camber bolts are scheduled for delivery next Tuesday.:D

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Looks good! It definiatley will look even sexier when its lowered.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Those are a nice alternative to Bulletts. I like the way the stick out a little more in the wheelwells, but will that cause problems for you if you lower your car?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are a nice alternative to Bulletts. I like the way the stick out a little more in the wheelwells, but will that cause problems for you if you lower your car?
I did not want the bullets, too many people have them, same thing with chrome.
About the gap, I dont think so, the gap is pretty big (I did not measure it yet, but it looks like ~2"). The fender lip on the 05 is rolled from the factory (thank you Ford) and the weels will fit right in.

·
Registered
535 Posts
05bluestang you misunderstood me. I didn't mean you should have gone with Bulletts, I meant that your wheels are very nice and a different look. There are alot of Bulletts out there (including my car) and although I like them, you have a wheel thats not on alot of Mustangs and it's good to see something different.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
05bluestang you misunderstood me. I didn't mean you should have gone with Bulletts, I meant that your wheels are very nice and a different look. There are alot of Bulletts out there (including my car) and although I like them, you have a wheel thats not on alot of Mustangs and it's good to see something different.
Yea, I know. No problem, my kid got bullets on his 02 GT and they look good. I was just going for something different........................:)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love my bullets, but yours looks good. You need to lower it asap.
Dont I know it, the damn thing looks like truck righ now. She'll go down as soon as I have all the parts in hand...........................

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hell yah. God that is gonna look sick as hell once its lowered. Congrats. How deep are those wheels?
The 18x9 (front) "dish" is 3" and the 18x10 "dish" is 3 1/2". Cant wait until next weekend to install the springs.....................:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts