Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Ford and they told me i need a 30k mile tune up which included cleaning my injectors and some other ****. do i need this or are they just trying to get money from me?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good point. i was assuming it was going to be around 200 bucks or something

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I would at least pull the plugs and never seize them to keep the threads from galling. You shouldn't need any damn tune up or injector cleaning unless the car is running less than perfect. I would clean the MAF and throttle body and never seize the plugs.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I know I'm a pussy. I mean, you are what you eat right?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Clean your injectors, buy a can of seafoam? :)

They told me I probably wanted a new gas filter at 25k miles. I thanked them, bought a filter on my way out the door and saved myself $35 bucks.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i replaced my fuel filter at 20k. i think i'll just clean my intake filter and maf and throttle body.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Please...

So if i pork pussy, what does that make me?
I don't know...I guess a dirty, fat, pink, stinkin' pig snatch?

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
well when its a DD you kinda need it not to break down.

good luck on your stradegy though
it was sarcasm. i was just amazed that people were telling him it wasn't a big deal. that's like saying "u don't need to wash your balls daily." sure, you can get away with not washing your balls, but good luck the next time you try to get a bj. same thing with maintainence. you don't have to change your oil regularly, it'll still run, but i wouldn't suggest taking it to the track with 25k miles on your oil.

no he doesn't need to clean his injectors or check his spark plugs and possibly change them, but is it going to hurt? no, it'll probably help.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
You're sarcastic!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
What, are you some kind of clown?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts