Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after debating and making a couple threads I ordered the MGW because there is so many MGW nut swingers on here. But DAMN! Sign me up for a shaved part of that MGW nut sack that I can swing from.

This bitch is bad its built bullitt proof and I really like how the handle can be twisted and tightened down to where you like it positioned, I had a hurst before and the handle is just bolted into one position and you get used to that, But on the MGW you put it where you like it then tighten it down.

Great product!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
yeah i like my 5.0 butttt. the mgw is definitely the mgw is the better shifter i love how you can adjust it from the top and its sooooo smooth gotta love that! The shifter makes all the difference in the world and it saves these tranny's a lot.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Told ya it's sexual :yes

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I was a Dedicated PRO 5.0 Guy untill i felt the MGW on a Friends 01GT
I have got to say its the Best one out there, To bad im Auto now or i would have one;)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
tri-ax rocks!!!

Reactions: ajm

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Can't wait to get my MGW! I'm prob gunna wait till I replace my clutch and flywheel tho

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I pulled the MGW after one trip to the track. I'll stick with my 8 year old UPR Blue Thunder shifter. There's a reason you don't see MGW's in true drag cars.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Street and strip r completely different. I prefer racing on the street cuz it's free :cool: and I don't care to much about numbers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts