Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's pretty crappy outside but I put my wheels on anyway. Well 3 of them for now, the last one will be here today. I think the car looks so much better and the 275's out back make the car look so much beefier.
Before:

After:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Looks good mang. Can you get a pic from the back showing how wide the tires are?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good mang. Can you get a pic from the back showing how wide the tires are?
I tried but the pics come out like garbage with the weather.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i love it dude, i was waiting for the thread yesterday but you let us down. you delivered today though, so all is well :rockon

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i love it dude, i was waiting for the thread yesterday but you let us down. you delivered today though, so all is well :rockon
Yeah, I was stuck on the ship on duty. Trust me I did not want to be there.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Looks good, can't wait to see some in the sunshine.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like those a lot! Now update your signature already :D
Yeah, I'll do that soon. I just took the pic I have in there now 2 weeks ago and I still think it's pretty dope. I'll work on another one though.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
looks good but for some reason the rear looks like its lower than the front. What ship are you on btw? you can pm me if you want. Im on the NOB base as well

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Wnts 2 Rn-- **** looks sick man. Very bad ass

PapaSmurf what boat you on? Im at NOB as well, on leave because the Nassau just decommissioned (ship got towed right after ceremony today I heard). I;m flying out to the Bataan next week to finish up another long deployment. UGH.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
what boat you on FC?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
right on man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts