Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got pulled over by a 1999 Nissan Maxima GXE today in Alabama. Mother F#%kers. Gave me a ticket for unsafe lane change, because I almost cut him off on a two lane highway. I say almost. He said the reason he is giving me the ticket is because the road was wet and I "cut him off". Of course I wouldn't have done that if it was a cop I got in front of, but any one else hell yah. So just warning you guys. I mean come on a 1999 Nissan Maxima with regular plates, how the f#%k is that legal.

Sorry for the rant, but this is getting ridiculous with the undercover cop cars this is the third time I have gotten pulled over by a car like that.

First time: Nissan 300Z (Not the 350)
Second time: Dodge Charger R/T bright ass red on 20's
Third time: The maxima

So watch out guys cops are douches.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
That sucks man... When I left my car @ the dealership yesterday there where like 3 squad cars there... one of the cops asked me to open the trunk of my car and he started telling the story how he loved the car and how powerful it was, but he couldn't fit 2 suitcases in the trunk... I jokingly said it needed more power and he just laughed and told me to keep an eye out for the cops :lol

not all cops are bad

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about your ticket.

If it's got the lights (may vary by state, in IL it's red & blue lights) you have to pull over, because it's illegal as hell to have those lights and not be in law enforcement. There's plenty of unmarked squad cars around here, but they're fairly easy to spot, mostly because they're nowhere near as sneaky as a '99 Nissan....

And yeah, there are some asshole cops, and some real bad examples, but when you deal with nothing but bad guys and villains all day - putting your life on the line everyday to protect the good people... well, I guess I'm saying not all cops are assholes.... That one you ran across, yeah. But not all of 'em.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
To kinda go with your rant i dont like that **** either..anybody can put on those autozone red and blue storbe lights...i see a point for undercover cars for like drug raids or something but not for trying to get drivers on common moving violations..Was the cop atleast in uniform..if not that bugs me even more.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
there are no laws about what cars can and cannot be police cars, other than the fact that they are required to have red and blue lights. they don't even have to be marked, as long as they have red and blue lights, they're good to go

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
lol maybe next time u can use ur F*CKIN blinker!!!... i hate pple that dont...

but man i have seen mustang cops yellow taxis.. hummers... the trick with some of em is the orange ez pass...lol

cops rnt all bad i pulled up to 2 of em in their undercover crown vic and they were like wanna race? i smiled thought for 2 seconds and said only on the track... and they smiled and said good.

·
Registered
379 Posts
there's actually an undercover c6 vette by me... try out running that bastard

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
I got pulled over by a 1999 Nissan Maxima GXE today in Alabama. Mother F#%kers. Gave me a ticket for unsafe lane change, because I almost cut him off on a two lane highway. I say almost. He said the reason he is giving me the ticket is because the road was wet and I "cut him off". Of course I wouldn't have done that if it was a cop I got in front of, but any one else hell yah. So just warning you guys. I mean come on a 1999 Nissan Maxima with regular plates, how the f#%k is that legal.

Sorry for the rant, but this is getting ridiculous with the undercover cop cars this is the third time I have gotten pulled over by a car like that.

First time: Nissan 300Z (Not the 350)
Second time: Dodge Charger R/T bright ass red on 20's
Third time: The maxima

So watch out guys cops are douches.
ok, so because YOU drove liek a ****in moron, and YOU broke the law cops are douches.

honestly, i would give you every ticket i could if i know you were a douche like that.

·
Registered
743 Posts
It sucks you got a ticket, but it's your fault you got that ticket.
Yeah been feeling bad for my " cops sucks " statement. I have way too many cop friends and I tell them all the time they suck but you break the law you gotta suffer the consequences....and they still suck

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To kinda go with your rant i dont like that **** either..anybody can put on those autozone red and blue storbe lights...i see a point for undercover cars for like drug raids or something but not for trying to get drivers on common moving violations..Was the cop atleast in uniform..if not that bugs me even more.
He was wearing basic business casual. Slacks, Oxford button up, with a tie. Thats it. He also had his partner, who of course got out at the same time and hit me from the passenger window. I rolled my windows down since I have illegal tint.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
You should have asked to see some ID.

The cops around me that drive the unmarked cars are still in uniform. Maybe a detective :dunno

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
He was wearing basic business casual. Slacks, Oxford button up, with a tie. Thats it. He also had his partner, who of course got out at the same time and hit me from the passenger window. I rolled my windows down since I have illegal tint.
guess it would have been his fault too if he gave you a tint ticket right? all because he wasnt marked so you didnt know to prepare, and act good.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
If you ever have a car pull you over that isnt marked call 911 and ask to make sure its a real cop. They will let you know if its a cop or not. Its not worth getting killed over. There are so many crazy f****ckers out there that will try an pull you over and once you pull over they will come and jack your car and/or kill you for it. So I would watch out for that sort of thing, especially if it was an old maxima!! Or a Charger on 20s. I wouldnt ever trust that ****.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
hey another guy from alabama. badass. theres a few cops down here that drive unmarked cars. a fwe unmarked crown vics, a dodge charger rt thast completely blacked out and a woman sheriff drives it, and a few new impalas. there all easy to spot if you get familiar with em. they all have limo tint.

also have you possibly seen a gray crossfire srt 6 up there AU driven by a short stocky kid?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
All the traffic cops around here drive new Impalas with black steel rims and limo tint, so pretty easy to spot.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts