Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a long time of drooling over cobra's, i found one and brought it home. 2004 with just over 19000 miles. the car was garage kept and trailered to shows by an older gentleman. as far as mods go, its got a smaller pulley, k&n intake, B&M short throw (that i cannot stand), eibach lowering springs, 4.10 gears, SFC's, all aftermarket bushings, a tune, and a dry 50 shot.

the car is friggin CLEAN and is very fun to drive. i already have some mods planned including stage 3+ clutch and 26 spline upgrade, IRS brace, MGW short throw, and a mid-pipe to start. i think once i get all that finished up, im just gonna enjoy the car and start going to some autocross events with a buddy of mine. weather has kinda sucked here, but i got a few pics:

·
Registered
305 Posts
gorgeous car, congrats. I would love to have one.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Do you have different wheels on both sides or did you change the wheel?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the stripes are done tastefully and go with the theme nicely. I took the wheels off the GT to put on the cobra. I took some good pics tonight, ill put em up sometime this week.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Naw... the stripes look like ****. I feel bad that you have to drive such an ugly car. If you want, I can help out your situation and just switch cars. But only for you... :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Nice man, Cobra looks good. Only 19k miles is nuts. I like my B&M Shifter :dunno

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
hope you have fun with the car. deff are fun to drive. i would get the tune looked over to be sure that it is good.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Thats a nice find, and a good looking car. I found two of them with miles that low and both we asking right at 30grand for them. How much did you get it for?

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
People ask so damn much money for cobras. They are cool and all but some people ask stupid amounts of money for them

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
People ask so damn much money for cobras. They are cool and all but some people ask stupid amounts of money for them
yeah they had one on the lot over here it was almost completely slammed to the ground 71,000 miles, rash on bothe driver side wheels, with the right rear side of the bumper caved in badly. he wanted $19,999 for it in that condition. It sold in two weeks though.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts