Modded Mustang Forums banner

Got rid of my GT

2K views 49 replies 24 participants last post by  Kevin C 
#1 ·
Well, after a long time of drooling over cobra's, i found one and brought it home. 2004 with just over 19000 miles. the car was garage kept and trailered to shows by an older gentleman. as far as mods go, its got a smaller pulley, k&n intake, B&M short throw (that i cannot stand), eibach lowering springs, 4.10 gears, SFC's, all aftermarket bushings, a tune, and a dry 50 shot.

the car is friggin CLEAN and is very fun to drive. i already have some mods planned including stage 3+ clutch and 26 spline upgrade, IRS brace, MGW short throw, and a mid-pipe to start. i think once i get all that finished up, im just gonna enjoy the car and start going to some autocross events with a buddy of mine. weather has kinda sucked here, but i got a few pics:

See less See more
#14 ·
Nice man, Cobra looks good. Only 19k miles is nuts. I like my B&M Shifter :dunno

#18 ·
Thats a nice find, and a good looking car. I found two of them with miles that low and both we asking right at 30grand for them. How much did you get it for?

#20 ·
yeah they had one on the lot over here it was almost completely slammed to the ground 71,000 miles, rash on bothe driver side wheels, with the right rear side of the bumper caved in badly. he wanted $19,999 for it in that condition. It sold in two weeks though.

#23 ·
Paid 25k for it. Though I would have loved to get it for cheaper (who doesn't?), I felt like it was pretty fair.

The red GT is in the process of selling right now. I think I'm gonna hold onto the stock svt wheels. I took some pics with my friends camera last night and the car looks friggin awesome. I gotta get her to upload the pics for me. Thanks for all the compliments guys.

#24 ·
Thats a pretty penny but with those miles the retail should be higher than what you paid for it by a few K and you see ones with similar miles on ebay and such for 30k so not bad and nice car!!!!

#29 ·
sounds like a complete steal i wonder why in the world would he be selling it for like $11,000 below the retail for the miles he has on it. Hell a GT of the same year with those miles is worth more than 13k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.