Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its true. no more datalogging for me..

Yeahp.. came home today and the front door was kicked in. only thing missing was my laptop. my xcal3 and digital camera was sitting right next to it.. thank god they didnt get that I guess. now we have to buy a new door frame and the laptop is just gone i guess. they stole moms jewelry box and step dads checks.

this sucks.. whats sad is the door was unlocked and they kicked it in.. ****ing morons

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bummer, sorry to hear that, I remember when I was a small child and our house was broken into and the thieves were running out of the house as we pulled up. bastards should all be hung up by thier testicles and beaten :mad:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Damn! sorry to hear man!

Things like this are the main reason i have insurance...even if it seems like nice area, never know who is gonna show up.

I know renters insurance covers instances like this...but does home owners insurance cover this stuff?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hate to hear about that. Maybe you'll get lucky and run across that POS one day.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, My house was broken into 2 years ago. I know what you are going through. Effing Thieves!!!! I hate em.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah when i turn 21 im getting my carrying permit and gettin a glock of some sort. im over this stuff. i feel so vonurable and violated and am scared to death they will come back with weapons which they could have had the first go round. they didnt take much but now they know what we have they might come back. my mom will be here til 10am tomorrow alone and i dont like it at all. i told her if someone comes in grab a knife and stab their ass and then ask questions since no one should be here anyways. i feel threatened and im going to get a gun and keep in the house and one ill be packing all the time.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I can empathize as well.

2 years ago, some ****er stole $2500 worth of audio equipment outta my truck. He stole One of my 15'' MTX 9500's and my MTX 9102D 1500watt rms amp.... if i saw him doing it i probably would shot him in the nuts with my current pellet gun lol

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok after the third radio i think i woulda just gave up. lol

by the way i dont live ' in the city' not really. i live about 20 minutes from downtown . its not really country out here like not farmland but its still like neighbor is farther away and stuff like everyone around here has about 2-6 acres each so it splits everyone up a little

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
my 07 750 gixxer got stolen, three times, once last year and twice this summer. it got stolen friday feb 29th and i got it back with the lojack, then it got stolen again last friday and i havent got it back. garuntee it was the same guys and this time they knew it had lojack, found it and got rid of it.

I know how you feel dude. ****ing ****** ass theives. i miss my bike.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sorry to hear that man...When I was about 6 or 7 years old... my older brother and i came home from school and alllll the doors, cabinets, and closets in our house were unlocked... 2 ladys had broken into our house with a credit card, acting like they were maids if people were home, and if they werent, theyd just brake in and steal everything they could, then leave... and if you were home, and you let them come in and clean your house theyd steal stuff when you werent looking... they took moms rings, dads money, and all my sisters Beanie Babies collection... about a month later the ladies got caught, they both had a son, we didnt get all our stuff back tho.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro but at least nobody was home and nobody got hurt. This situation would suck way more if ya got robbed and had to visit someone you love in the hospital or worse. I would research the gun idea because theres a few loopholes that can get you screwed, if you shoot the robber as he is leaving (in the back) you could get charged and in some states if he is unarmed you could get charged. Best bet is to tazer his ass to incapacitate him then stomp him or take a bat to him..whatever ya like but keep him alive.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
In Michigan you have the right to shoot if the are in your home, but be warned if your shoot someone above the waist it's considered attempted murder. I don't want kill them with a gun anyways. I would shoot them in the knee cap or blow there leg off. Then they'll never forget. Plus if shoot someone below the waste it's only a assault with a firearm which is 2 yrs max sentence. I know someone who caught a guy stealing tools from his construction business and he shot the guy with a 12 gauge and blew his leg off. Do you believe that even though this pos broke into the shop and attacked the guy. The business owner got into trouble? It took him quite a bit of money, and some good attorneys to keep him from going to prison. **** society, I think the guy deserved a ****ing nobel peace prize for that. I commend anyone who has stood up to and stopped criminals from getting over on them. I'm glad that that guy got his leg blown off, he deserved it, and I also have my CCW and carry, but that is only because I have work in the ghetto parts of Detroit often, and i have to e robbed while working on a jobsite when I was 15 yrs old.

·
Registered
444 Posts
its true. no more datalogging for me..

Yeahp.. came home today and the front door was kicked in. only thing missing was my laptop. my xcal3 and digital camera was sitting right next to it.. thank god they didnt get that I guess. now we have to buy a new door frame and the laptop is just gone i guess. they stole moms jewelry box and step dads checks.

this sucks.. whats sad is the door was unlocked and they kicked it in.. ****ing morons
Sorry to hear that man, I hate a theif!!!!!! but if it makes you feel any better, those ****ers will find themselve either locked up or dead within 5 years

1 - 20 of 56 Posts