Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them off ebay for $50 and installed them myself today with the help of a friend.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
next time you wanna waste $50 just pm me...i'll link you to my paypal

sry i just think they look out of place on your car...nice front splitter btw :yes

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
LOL I got distracted and typed the same thing you did.
I was thinking about doing that C stripe on mine but I threw the towel.
I did some PhotoShop to see how it would look, it was too much.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
LOL I got distracted and typed the same thing you did.
I was thinking about doing that C stripe on mine but I threw the towel.
I did some PhotoShop to see how it would look, it was too much.
i'm glad you did'nt...it's f'ing hard for a new edge to pull off a c stripe...tink and chrisj are the few exceptions, but it works with their setups..plus black on red is tits...

i might of liked the stripe on the OP's car more if they were black...and the full stripe and not that half cut one

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i'm glad you did'nt...it's f'ing hard for a new edge to pull off a c stripe...tink and chrisj are the few exceptions, but it works with their setups..plus black on red is tits...

i might of liked the stripe on the OP's car more if they were black...and the full stripe and not that half cut one
Yea ChrisJ had a perfect setup.
And what does OP mean ?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am not a fan of the stripe on the bottom that goes all the way to the back because the piece on the rear bumper never looks right and this set was designed to stop at the door so the stripe actually rounds off

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

Thank you :)

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:lmao I love you guys :hug

1 - 18 of 18 Posts