Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i washed and claybar'd the car yesterday on my (extended) lunch. Snapped a few pics with my e-500 (a little better quality than my blackberry) and then last night i decided to take some night pics that didnt come out very well...

new rims/tires added...
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/visual/137651-cobra-r-rims.html

Cleaned and painted the calipers...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know you guys dont like the cobra bumper on v6's... one day i'll be able to get it shaved but this is what im runnin till then :p

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
those lights are horrible...and the car needs to be lowered...other than that it looks good...but yes shave off the cobra from the bumper...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
thats cool, what you gonna go with? i've got eibach prokit and prodamper shocks and struts and love the way it handles.
btw what'd you use to paint the calipers?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im going to go with the eibach pro kit also... idk what shocks, possibly tokico.

i got a duplicolor caliper paint kit from kragen

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Looks really good, not a fan of the lights but still a clear car non the less :yes

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
nice man, clean as hell, but like mentioned it needs to be lowered and then ur set!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i really like the look nice and clean you need some H&R SS springs and an exhaust since your running the cobra rear. but please change the taillights they really look riced out bro. just get the originals or some smoked out originals other than that the stang is looking great

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Wow.... What have you done to your car.....

As mentioned above, your lights are rice as hell (both headlights and taillights)....You have a Cobra rear bumper on a V6...

Your calipers look good I suppose. Your wheels would be nice on your car if they considerably bigger...

Sorry to be so harsh but damn.....

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow.... What have you done to your car.....

As mentioned above, your lights are rice as hell (both headlights and taillights)....You have a Cobra rear bumper on a V6...

Your calipers look good I suppose. Your wheels would be nice on your car if they considerably bigger...

Sorry to be so harsh but damn.....

like i said, its a work in progress. you cant blame me for not knowing what i was doing at first. I really dont know why everyone freaks out if you dont have the ugly stock rear/front lights. I really like my healights, the problem is they arent erally all that great at night, so im prolyl going back to something more similar to stock with HIDS.

as for the cobra bumper, I am getting it shaved soon. I put it on so that when i get my duals (hopefully this weekend if i have time) they can hang them in the correct position and i wont have to go back.

are these the rims u sold to ur friend?
those are nice

yeah i sold them to my boss actually. he put them on his wifes white 2000 conv. i havent seen it yet, i'll try to get some pics.

here is what it looks like now...
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/visual/137651-cobra-r-rims.html

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I love the headlights on your car when they dont have the amber side markers and have a bit of a tint to them. HID's are defiantly a recommendation too.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the headlights on your car when they dont have the amber side markers and have a bit of a tint to them. HID's are defiantly a recommendation too.
see, thats where we differ

i LOVE the amber. I just hate how plain the stock heads are

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Dude...you have a white car...you need darkened headlights fa sho!

Heres mine

Other than that, really nice car bro :yes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts