Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got the new CAI on, new SCT3 with BBR tune in, rims with new Kuhmo Ecsta ASX's 255/45-18's on. Question on the tires, do I inflate them to manufactor's recommended tire pressure, seein how they are a different size?

Man, what a difference, nice to chirp 2nd gear when I want.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Oh I've chirped in second all the time when I was stock.. but then again I'm in Stick.. :D

Congrats though.. LETS SEE THE NEW RUBBER AND CAI

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, Im a auto, waitin on a day it is not rainin or snowin to take some pics.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Yeah, you would think it would be great weather in Florida, which it is.. Only problem is the ****ing pollen from all the pants.. I clean the hell out of it, then 2 hours later you need to do it again. lol

·
Registered
789 Posts
I chirp going into third haha. That tune makes an amazing difference though, especially on the autos. Your probably gonna want your tires at 35psi. My car has that tire size stock just skinnier, and it says 35psi all the way around

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinkin around 35psi, probably put them at 33psi cold. Mine prolly chirp 3rd if I had a 3.73 gear, which is one of the next mods. I going insane on trying to decide 3.73 or 4.10. 99% tell me 4.10, but Im leaning towards 3.73, mainly because I will one day be F/I and I have a set laying in the garage. Also going to order some LCA's this week. Now it shifts like something with a little bit of balls, I feel the factory LCA's flexin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts