Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good day still having some traction issues but getting better pretty happy with my dial ins The air was terrible 3500 or higher most of the day

·
Registered
874 Posts
The fun part is participating.

Congrats on getting into the finals.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Impressive, 64 car field is pretty big. How do they determine byes if there was 1?

What was the payout for 2nd?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Impressive, 64 car field is pretty big. How do they determine byes if there was 1?

What was the payout for 2nd?
Actually only 17 or so cars but there were double bye backs since the field was light but the 3 top points guys were there we split the money I got $135.00. But I got what I really wanted. A final 4 sticker. That was a goal I set for this year. Just 1 final 4 sticker:eek: they determine byes by the best reaction time of the field on the previous round

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
First off congrats op on making it to the finals that can be very tough to do. Double buy back. 17=1 bye with 8 races. Now do that 2 more times. I had 6 rounds of racing during both of the ltx shootouts,were i attended the bracket classes of 08' 09' and 12.0 index of the 09' and won, with just a feild of 15-20.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I'm doing this right 17 cars with double bye backs would be like a 51 car field in theory I think. I double ckd my time slip and the 6th round was the final for the night

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First off congrats op on making it to the finals that can be very tough to do. Double buy back. 17=1 bye with 8 races. Now do that 2 more times. I had 6 rounds of racing during both of the ltx shootouts,were i attended the bracket classes of 08' 09' and 12.0 index of the 09' and won, with just a feild of 15-20.
Thanks man. Nice job man on your shootouts. I wish we had an all mustang shootout where i race

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
It wasn't an all fbody shootout just an all ltx shootout. There was a 96 cobra there that had an lt4 in it running low 12's n/a. It was a great looking car. I didn't get to go last year due to trans problems but I hope to go this year even though it's a 9 hr drive. If you stick with it you'll be back in the finals in no time man.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It wasn't an all fbody shootout just an all ltx shootout. There was a 96 cobra there that had an lt4 in it running low 12's n/a. It was a great looking car. I didn't get to go last year due to trans problems but I hope to go this year even though it's a 9 hr drive. If you stick with it you'll be back in the finals in no time man.
I hope so I learned a lot watching the pro and s pro classes and talked to some of the veteren drivers they gave me some tips that I would have never learned on my own and it really paid off. I'm not expecting to get to the finals all the time but once or twice a year would be cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts