Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
received my vt special grind cams today ,for my 2000 gt .so i will be installing them this week,im hoping to have it running soon..jim from has an ad on ebay for vt cams..if anyone intersted in buying vtcams .....

·
Registered
422 Posts
received my vt special grind cams today ,for my 2000 gt .so i will be installing them this week,im hoping to have it running soon..jim from has an ad on ebay for vt cams..if anyone intersted in buying vtcams .....
Right on! Lemme know how you make out!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed cams tonight..lined up timing chains etc..tomorrow I will degree them ..that takes some time..there's no room

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
degreeing will be fun!
You could buy 5 sets of timing gears,and every key is a little different have one brand new from ford thats 6 degrees adv.I have some neat tools I made for degreeing I want to get some pictures on here .if my dumb ass can figure out how to transfer them from photo bucket..lol

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
yep the inaccuracy of the timing in these motors are redicoulus. I have heard of 9 degrees different between one cam and the other. But stock cams dont have to worry about anything like that.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Is there a link that i can go to to look at the vt cams?

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Isn't VT out of business at least the origanal owners, and half the people weren't getting the stuff they payed for?

·
Registered
806 Posts
yes vt went under.

cushman motorsports is now where you can get the old vt spec cams.
its run by jim who was one of the vt sales persons

1 - 14 of 14 Posts