Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally updated my cobra's ass end...

God I love my car. Any smaller idea's on how to make it look more aggressive?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cowl induction hood.

A cowl hood looks like pure sex, but I have literally NO need for it. I dont plan on going F/I since in about a year or a little more, the car will be sold (coming close to 100k miles).

·
Registered
902 Posts
315's :yes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Cobra side skirts, remove the spoiler, COBRA inserts on the back, new hood.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
100,000 miles and you are going to sell? **** thats when it starts getting fun. Get fatter tires, some chrome or silver cobra letters for the rear bumper, get rid of that stock spoiler (spoiler less or 03-04)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spoiler removal... hmmmm....

as for the side skirts, does anyone have a side by side that compares them?

as for the milage, I know. the problem is a car is worth dramatically less if its OVER 100k miles vs under. 5k miles could mean as much as a grand...

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
car looks badass man. a termi spoiler, cowl hood, chrome bumper inserts and 335s :drool

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Getting rid of the 215s in the back would dramatically increase it's badass factor :)
Says Mr. "I'm running 1645's in the rear!"
;)

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
termi spoiler and the cobra bumper inserts would go a long way.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
isnt weird dude? you love your car and your selling her? hmm

maybe sooner then I thought. Im tired of spending 600+ to fix her when things break. Cobra's are about as common as hot women here in Fargo.

as for 315's, I really like the ability to rotate tires, but its something Ill look into. Letters wil be bought soon, im trying to decide black chrome or regular chrome.

·
1,901 Posts
Regular chrome. Classy, clean looking. Rotating tires was a thing of the 80s...get the 315s or bigger!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts