Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i ordered 410 gears with install kit, sct tuner,78mm bbk throttle intake, f1 stage 3 clutch,cms cams.... the dam valve springs were on back order.....so soon as they come in ill order them..... next step will be nitrous and then 31 spline rear

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Enjoy your return, I on the other hand had to fork out some $$ to the IRS. Eff that

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
yeah im actually leaning towards 03 black cobra 18,s or my stock gt rims black with drag radials
Black cobra's would look good too. But yea, paint the stockers black and that would save you some money. I wanna paint my stocker black, but I think I'm gonna wait and get black saleens.

nice man. I owe 122! bastards!
Don't feel too bad, I only got $200 back.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well we have 2 kids and the ol lady was on unemployment... ive already got one set of stockers painted black.. but i need to do a better job on them

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Black cobra's would look good too. But yea, paint the stockers black and that would save you some money. I wanna paint my stocker black, but I think I'm gonna wait and get black saleens.

Don't feel too bad, I only got $200 back.
lol your gettting 200 back and I owe 122. I do feel bad!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It'll feel like a new car. I did the 31 splines first on my car (I kind of had to since the 28's twisted like a snow cone and broke). I'm trying to build my car from the rear forward but I might swap over to a 4v before I finish.

·
KCCO
5,979 Posts
Yea if you bring it to a dyno... I just meant the custom bama tunes, or the ones that come on the tuner. I called bama and they said they do not have a tune for cams. If you're going to dyno it though, just make sure your local dyno uses SCT.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts