Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While building my Mustang online on the Ford website, I noticed there is an option to add the Electronics Package which has the GPS Navigation System, but is that limited to Eurpope / USA? or do you think it will have support fro the Middle East maps or Dubai in particular?

I have personally never seen a Mustang here with a navigation scfreen but I dunno if this new model is any different

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Well, my mothers 328i has the optional GPS screen, and from that companies like garmin ect. have cd's you can buy and put it for your GPS....but i'm not sure

give Ford a call and ask, because most likely you can update maps through the computer or the cd like i mentioned!

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
It will not work without a Middle East navigation disc, programming, or whatever Ford uses.

Contact your local dealer and ask if they know A. Can you switch regions? and B. Can you buy the Middle East maps?

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Well, my mothers 328i has the optional GPS screen, and from that companies like garmin ect. have cd's you can buy and put it for your GPS....but i'm not sure

give Ford a call and ask, because most likely you can update maps through the computer or the cd like i mentioned!
The only navigation software for the 328i is thru BMW only. Aftermarket companies will 9/10 not have support of an OEM unit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will not work without a Middle East navigation disc, programming, or whatever Ford uses.

Contact your local dealer and ask if they know A. Can you switch regions? and B. Can you buy the Middle East maps?

Thanks for the advice! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts