Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
What? No ruby slippers? I guess it is #1 though.

The way the ebay listing reads it's a little misleading, kind of like saying the Shelby GTS is a factory production car. Semantics I suppose.

Googled "2008 Mustang Twister". Interesting car and I had no idea of the history on that, thanks for the heads up.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
I' ve read about this in a mag, another specialty mustang...aaaggghhhh

Looks good, little pricey (not sure if its worth it)

I'm not sure if im sold on the black rims w/the orange... but oh well
dont like the side window louvers either

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I could do without the cyclone embelm. Looks a little to '70s in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I could do without the cyclone embelm. Looks a little to '70s in my opinion.
I think it's supposed to? Not saying I like it either... but anyway.

I think that one's so much because it's #1 of 96. I don't live in Kansas so maybe I'm missing the nostalgic point or whatever.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think the whole car looks like a **** wagon. There's a reason only 96 are going to be produced.....statistical surveys probably resulted in approx 100 sales of that crap-mobile

·
Registered
283 Posts
i think it looks pretty good? minus all the emblems / stickers of course

·
Registered
510 Posts
I don't remember a twister mustang in the 60s but I do remember a duster or demon that was a twister. I think someone customized the wrong brand. It was a 1971 Duster twister to be exact... just looked it up. All show and no go. They said it was made to look like the duster 340 but didn't have the 340.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I don't remember a twister mustang in the 60s but I do remember a duster or demon that was a twister. I think someone customized the wrong brand. It was a 1971 Duster twister to be exact... just looked it up. All show and no go. They said it was made to look like the duster 340 but didn't have the 340.

LOL i was thinking the same thing. I dont remember any twister stang and i have about 20 mustang books laying around my house.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Check it out, they were real...
Twister Special Registry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts