Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal of the century on a new 2008 mustang from North County Ford in Vista, CA
Vehicle Details

Actually I was just at that dealer getting service work done. It is a Bullitt, but still $42,000 is too much.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
it says v6
and 42k?
WTF!
i paid 30 less than that and mine was only a year old!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
o and mines a pony package too!
not just a base

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
It is a Bullitt, but still $42,000 is too much.[/quote]

I don't think they make the v6 bullitt, there must be a typo somewhere.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice misprint. Yes, it is a bullitt. It was on the showroom floor. But the 7K mark up is crazy. Another dealer had the builitt for 32K with no markup.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah... Friend of mine jsut got a green one for right at $34k out the door.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Those things should be going for right around MSRP. My thinking is the idiot dealers that put the ADMs on are using them as show cars to get people to come in and maybe sell a regular GT. I mean... am I wrong to try to rationalize an irrational thing? :dunno

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
You really gotta be careful with these dealers man they are getting confused on what cars they have. When the 08 shelby gts first started hitting the showroom floors my dealership had one for 42, i said you guys are nuts. The saleguys proceded to tell me what a great deal it was becuase they use to be 50 and 60. I said dude, you need to learn the difference between a gt500 and a shelby gt.

I dont think they know what to ****ing charge half the time and are just marking **** up with no thought into it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They also had a Mustang GT premium with a few additional aftermarket things like:
K/N intake, I doubt it was tuned
Eibach lowering springs (I would think it would need more than just springs to give it optimal ride and handling qualities)
20" cobra wheels
Nitto 555 Dr.
With these additional features it was 37,000. Looked nice, but those extra features where all show and no go.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
they are sellin V6 bullitts... Kinda missing the point arent they?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts