Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I do not believe it is even a Real Roush. It may be a Stage 1 that he modded but I question even that. And it is overpriced for what it is.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
It is a Roush. It is a sport package. It's like a stage 1 without the wheels and some other stuff.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well ya learn something new everyday. I did not know Roush made something less than a Stage 1. What a waist.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
i dont know... mabey its just me but i would never ever ever ever buy a car off ebay

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you could get the seller to 25,000 on it then you'd have a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
who would of thought 4 years ago the 05 mustang would still be fetching sticker price used. NOT ME!!!!

and as far as $28,000 for a 3 year old car even if it has 3,600 miles, when you drive it off the lot you take a hit on resell value and for the mods it has the price goes down. unless you are someone who just wants to have a modded car without the hassel of research and doing it yourself then you would pay that. i was thinking of selling my car like it sat with everything on it for $19,000 and i was told it was to much:sorry

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
who would of thought 4 years ago the 05 mustang would still be fetching sticker price used. NOT ME!!!!

and as far as $28,000 for a 3 year old car even if it has 3,600 miles, when you drive it off the lot you take a hit on resell value and for the mods it has the price goes down. unless you are someone who just wants to have a modded car without the hassel of research and doing it yourself then you would pay that. i was thinking of selling my car like it sat with everything on it for $19,000 and i was told it was to much:sorry
Thats crazy, how many miles do you have.
The dealer where I ordered my car offered me 22k for trade in. Thats not working magic with pencil and paper, thats real money.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Thats crazy, how many miles do you have.
The dealer where I ordered my car offered me 22k for trade in. Thats not working magic with pencil and paper, thats real money.
I think he was saying that the mods he did subtracted from the value, because the average person doesn't want a modded car.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
:cool:I bought my car on eBay and couldn't be happier. It was a great deal and I would do it again....:cool:

Reactions: stanglifemike

·
Registered
192 Posts
I work at a Ford Dealer and we just bought a 2006 GT 'vert with 11k miles on it and we are going to ask $25k for it.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:cool:I bought my car on eBay and couldn't be happier. It was a great deal and I would do it again....:cool:
Did it have the supercharger on it when you bought it?

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
nope.... it was lowered and cai and cat-backs and 20's.And the system... it had full factory warranty till I dropped the KB on it.. If I blow it up I will just make it better

1 - 20 of 20 Posts