Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread can contain information on a sale, promotion, etc links to great deals on products for example..
(Whenever you find good deals post them up here, spread the wealth of detailing products!)
Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid Paste Sealant - 100ml | Free Shipping Available - Detailed Image
$30 for 100ml of snh

$20 for 32 oz of 105 and under 20 for 32 oz of 205
Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish M205 - 32 oz | Free Shipping Available - Detailed Image

DI is running a pretty good sale 25% off I think coupon code thanks12 iirc (double check me on their site)
Sale Items - Detailed Image their items on sale
free shipping over 100

if you've been thinking about picking up a dodo wax those two are good deals.. $50 dollar home brew

also i'd pay attention to autogeeks last day of cyber 4 hour deals

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've only heard good things about 303, but 128 oz is a big demo! lol I'm sure it wouldn't disappoint, I'm pretty interested in autogeeks final cyber buster.. to have a good sale as they have and to disappoint on the final one would be a big mistake on their part
that mitt is a pretty solid deal as well, di did not disappoint :yes

·
Registered
726 Posts
This is true. I originally bought the 32oz size and still LOVE it. I use it for exterior trim and interior finishes. Works great, keeps dust and debris off better than anything else I've used.

I really need to stop spending money on detailing. I am pretty sure I am up to at least $1k now... its addicting!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Will not look for any more deals. Must resist. Spend to much on black friday.
So.......................... Hard........................must....................resist.................temptation

Edit: Temptation is so great I can't even spell:lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
Made a small order from DD.

2x 4 pack of 4in Buff n Shine pads (yellow, orange, green, blue)

3 in. backing plate

Some glass towels (the pink ones they carry work VERY well)

1Z einszett Cockpit Premium (first time trying this product, I'll probably do a review soon).

The 4 pack of 4 inch pads are only $14!

https://www.detailersdomain.com/4-Pack-Uber-Foam-Pad-4-inch_p_301.html

-Blink

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
thanks, figured it'd benefit everyone
reps? :shiftyeyes lol
lol I know... we'd fit in even better @autogeek, a good amount of people did the same :lol
bite your tongue sir, you know the ONLY reason AG got my money is because i got it for about 60% off lol.

Im probably going to use it for 1 application and then sell it and get Ezyme lol.

That or when i get it, heat up the sides, pop out the wax in 1 piece, put it in a ziplock bag. Then send the empty pot and certificate to get refilled, sell the refill and keep the original pot of wax. Everyone wins, i get to keep fuzion and i could sell an unused refill of fuzion for 100-120 all day long baby. lol.

we will see how it goes.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
I have a coupon code for free shipping from AG no matter the price/weight.

CDFS

I have used that probably 4 times now. Has saved me at least 30 dollars.

Carpro Fixer 500ml is bogo atm as well if anyone wants to try it. Vader says it's good, if it's not it's on him ;).
Bogo ftw

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bite your tongue sir, you know the ONLY reason AG got my money is because i got it for about 60% off lol.

Im probably going to use it for 1 application and then sell it and get Ezyme lol.

That or when i get it, heat up the sides, pop out the wax in 1 piece, put it in a ziplock bag. Then send the empty pot and certificate to get refilled, sell the refill and keep the original pot of wax. Everyone wins, i get to keep fuzion and i could sell an unused refill of fuzion for 100-120 all day long baby. lol.

we will see how it goes.
you're turning into me lol, you might get jealous when mine comes in but we'll see
I have a coupon code for free shipping from AG no matter the price/weight.

CDFS

I have used that probably 4 times now. Has saved me at least 30 dollars.

Carpro Fixer 500ml is bogo atm as well if anyone wants to try it. Vader says it's good, if it's not it's on him ;).
Bogo ftw
yeah if you look hard enough they always have one floating around sometimes for any usually one for 50 always for 95+
lol try $30 on one shipping order lol, ag's shipping is outrageous
better get it quick because that should hopefully be the last day of that weak bogo

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
you're turning into me lol, you might get jealous when mine comes in but we'll see

yeah if you look hard enough they always have one floating around sometimes for any usually one for 50 always for 95+
lol try $30 on one shipping order lol, ag's shipping is outrageous
better get it quick because that should hopefully be the last day of that weak bogo
Why would i be jealous, im getting mine monday lol.

And handz is gonna swap me some Ezyme for some Fuzion :)

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
you'll see ;)
swap jars dude!
I am gonna swap...

im assuming you got something else....something i want....gonna be Zymol Glasur or something.

I dont think Handz will swap jars, i think he wants to swap a few ounces.

I am gonna try to get Fuzion out of the pot and send it back for the refill lol.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
post pics I want to see how you guys are swapping paste waxes
you'll see tomorrow ;)
He hasnt PMed me yet, but ill keep you up to date, maybe he can get me most of a pot, that would be cool. Ezyme is like 67% nuba or some crazy **** like that.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts