Modded Mustang Forums banner

Great way to start the week ... sikkeee

2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  2006GTARPD3 
#1 ·
3 months after i put on my Cervini C Series front bumper i found a paint chip that turned into a crack on the bottom of the body kit. looks like ill have to start looking for a new front body kit, great way to start the week... maybe something thats not 5 1/2 inches off the ground. these roads in AZ suck the plastic guard underneath rubs all the time. any suggestions for somthing that will look good but not as low to the ground and affordable would be great..

#2 ·
you could try a roush front bumper without the add-on chin spoiler.. i'm pretty sure its not much lower than stock. sorry to hear about your bumper... the roads in AZ get real gnarly in some places.

#7 ·
Part of playing this game involves bad things like this. Honestly, I'd repair the front clip before going after something different. If you think you got it bad in AZ, come negotiate this **** hole for streets Chicago and its surrounding burbs. For the entire summer I couldn't go any direction without hitting major construction within about a mile of the house. I've hit the lower extension on everything possible - but I went into it understanding that the look I want comes with some serious cautions and negotiations to drive it damage free. Even if I wiped out the entire kit on a speed bump, I wouldn't change anything I've done - I'd put it back just like it is, regardless of cost.

#18 ·
dont pull up to parking blocks then. I dont... I only have eibach springs and I have a stock bumper. Im sure it would scrape. You need to learn how to drive down driveways and things like that. My friend with a 2010, all stock scraped going out of a driveway. I drove just fine out of that same driveway. I guess it all comes down to the way you drive, I havent scraped my front bumper yet (my wife has though)

Not saying you guys drive crappy but why pull up to parking blocks in the first place?

#20 ·
word. the parking stops back home in L.A. though for the most part are like 4"-6" which the stock bumper clears no prob.

#21 ·
you guys should see new york roads LOL...hit one of those dips on the highways and you'll shatter your damn front fascia. I wanted to go with the C series but the problem is that I can not get in or out of my driveway at an angle so that wasn't going to happen. The streets slope down slightly before the incline of the driveway so that water flows down the sides by the curb to prevent flooding. I came about a half inch from scraping my GT with BMR springs and a stillen front lip spoiler (1/4 lower than stock)

#25 ·
I have cervini kit like emay(minus side exhaust)

and I dont really ever scrape.

I plan to lower the car because of this.

Just watch where you drive and take longer routes if necessary.

Emay is right, you gotta pay to play and look good :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.