Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to thank you all for allowing us to participate in your community! My name is Robert Theys and I’ll be the one overseeing this account.

Let me give you all a little bit of background information about our company:

The Spyder Auto Group has been serving the auto industry for nearly a decade. We specialize in wholesale distribution of automotive products. We are the leading providers of aftermarket lighting, tuning and styling auto parts in the U.S. Our 140,000sqft corporate headquarters is located in the City of Industry, California.

The quality lighting products offered by Spyder Auto are compliant with all applicable federal regulations. Unless otherwise noted, all products are D.O.T. Compliant and satisfy Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) code no. 108 and are not only ISO-9000 certified but also ISO-9002 certified as well.

We are not just here to try and “sell” you to our products. We are here to engage in constructive conversations in regards to our products, as well as take in any feedback you have to offer us.

If there is ANYTHING you need, questions you need to ask, or just generally want someone to talk to, we are here.

Here is a small example of some of the products we carry for your vehicles:

99-04 Mustang LED Tails (Excl. Cobra)

10-12 Mustang CCFL Headlight (Non-HID)

05-09 Mustang Euro Style LED Taillights

If you have any questions about our vast catalog please do not hesitate to ask or PM me!
:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts