Modded Mustang Forums banner

looks gay or goes with the flow!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*edit* added larger 4x4 badge to original pony bracket...hows this??
small badge...this was before someone said get a bigger one..

so i got the bigger 4x4 badge mounted it already to pony bracket....the final result..i like it for now....we'll see how long it stays there before sombody steals it.....and if that happens i will put the stocker back on ....

the flash makes it look extra shiny.......anyway i thought i would share regardless of who likes or dislike it :)

just incase anybody wants to purchase these here are ebay links....

3x3 in center badge abs 3d badge us seller 3 days....TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT Emblem Badge optimus prime Camaro:eBay Motors (item 260475349794 end time Nov-09-09 14:42:12 PST)

these are the are the closet i could find to side gt badges, but i think would be too smnall as they are only slightler bigger than 1 inch...
TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT Emblem Badge Bumblebee Camaro Auto:eBay Motors (item 250496702329 end time Nov-09-09 14:11:31 PST)

these are the wheel centers...they are made of some kind of tin/metal and are emossed (raised effect....) these are from hong kong/china 15 day shipping atleast..
55mm ones here...
Transformers Autobot Wheel Center Cap 55mm Sticker :eBay Motors (item 270464276737 end time Nov-01-09 00:38:52 PDT)
68mm ones here
68MM TRANSFORMERS Autobot Wheel Center Stickers Badges:eBay Motors (item 180424258825 end time Oct-31-09 22:10:06 PDT)
70mm here
70mm Wheel center cap stickers Transformers Autobot:eBay Motors (item 280383405540 end time Nov-07-09 13:46:07 PST)

i am running the 55mm on my saleen replicas with the zr center caps....you will need black vynil over center cap first and then center the emblem for a clean look, otherwise you will have a 1mm ring of chrom from the zr center cap showing behind it...

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Transformers...The pony seems the fill the space better BUT the transformers is something cool and different.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the pony on there for now, just looking for a spare bracket...in order for me to use the autobot, i would need to cut up the old one and if i wanted to go back i could not...i might just make a hd bracket this next week, this way i got both of them...i am going to make a bracket to center it right in the middle, a little lower than it is now...should look better then..

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
If I saw that I'd chuckle a little bit but I wouldn't give you **** for it. It's pretty cool but in a dorky kind of way lol

Personally I really like the mustang badge. If you got a hold of a giant one that fills up the space in the grill that's probably the best looking option on a new edge imo

Your wheels and calipers are sick btw!

edit: When I was back in China over the summer just about every other person had a transformers badge on their car if they were under 25. Asian people like Transformers and Michael Jackson entirely way too much :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Man those black Saleens look really clean on a mineral grey. Still have the stock bullitts on mine but i've been wanting to switch to something new. Any issues with 18's and the H&R drop you have?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wanted something different, not like it's a stock gt.....i'm keeping the original pony, i just won a pony with bracket on ebay for 14 bucks, so hacking it up won't make me feel so bad....

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
u should put them where the GT emblems r. it'd look sweet.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that would be too much as i already have them on the wheels....again just trying to be different, and in all honesty....i'm keeping my stocker as i believe this one will get stolen :(

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
It's definitely different...kinda cool in a nerdy way lol
Sorry but this is not new or different. People have been puting transformer logos on there cars for years. After all those years it is still tacky.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no **** silly, i just have never seen one on a mustang :)...in the front grill that is..
i just thought it fit the theme of the car..

·
Registered
35 Posts
The car looks nice dont change nothing now all you have to do black out all the emblems and the car will be sick along with the headlights and taillights

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
looks tilted in the grill.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
nuthin like an ole DoubleWide!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts