Modded Mustang Forums banner

looks gay or goes with the flow!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*edit* added larger 4x4 badge to original pony bracket...hows this??
small badge...this was before someone said get a bigger one..

so i got the bigger 4x4 badge mounted it already to pony bracket....the final result..i like it for now....we'll see how long it stays there before sombody steals it.....and if that happens i will put the stocker back on ....

the flash makes it look extra shiny.......anyway i thought i would share regardless of who likes or dislike it :)

just incase anybody wants to purchase these here are ebay links....

3x3 in center badge abs 3d badge us seller 3 days....TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT Emblem Badge optimus prime Camaro:eBay Motors (item 260475349794 end time Nov-09-09 14:42:12 PST)

these are the are the closet i could find to side gt badges, but i think would be too smnall as they are only slightler bigger than 1 inch...
TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT Emblem Badge Bumblebee Camaro Auto:eBay Motors (item 250496702329 end time Nov-09-09 14:11:31 PST)

these are the wheel centers...they are made of some kind of tin/metal and are emossed (raised effect....) these are from hong kong/china 15 day shipping atleast..
55mm ones here...
Transformers Autobot Wheel Center Cap 55mm Sticker :eBay Motors (item 270464276737 end time Nov-01-09 00:38:52 PDT)
68mm ones here
68MM TRANSFORMERS Autobot Wheel Center Stickers Badges:eBay Motors (item 180424258825 end time Oct-31-09 22:10:06 PDT)
70mm here
70mm Wheel center cap stickers Transformers Autobot:eBay Motors (item 280383405540 end time Nov-07-09 13:46:07 PST)

i am running the 55mm on my saleen replicas with the zr center caps....you will need black vynil over center cap first and then center the emblem for a clean look, otherwise you will have a 1mm ring of chrom from the zr center cap showing behind it...

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the pony on there for now, just looking for a spare bracket...in order for me to use the autobot, i would need to cut up the old one and if i wanted to go back i could not...i might just make a hd bracket this next week, this way i got both of them...i am going to make a bracket to center it right in the middle, a little lower than it is now...should look better then..

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
If I saw that I'd chuckle a little bit but I wouldn't give you **** for it. It's pretty cool but in a dorky kind of way lol

Personally I really like the mustang badge. If you got a hold of a giant one that fills up the space in the grill that's probably the best looking option on a new edge imo

Your wheels and calipers are sick btw!

edit: When I was back in China over the summer just about every other person had a transformers badge on their car if they were under 25. Asian people like Transformers and Michael Jackson entirely way too much :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Man those black Saleens look really clean on a mineral grey. Still have the stock bullitts on mine but i've been wanting to switch to something new. Any issues with 18's and the H&R drop you have?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just wanted something different, not like it's a stock gt.....i'm keeping the original pony, i just won a pony with bracket on ebay for 14 bucks, so hacking it up won't make me feel so bad....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.