Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where'd this guy get this huge emblem? It looks REALLY good, fills out the open space more. Can it be like a newer one?

·
Registered
640 Posts
looks like a mach 1 delete to me.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
It could be from a newer one, the running horse is bigger on the s197s. Get one and try it.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
it looks like a mach 1 but i think he changed the pony out to a s197... it is bigger than the mach 1 delete ponys

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
guys its a mach 1 delete yes but the running horse is bigger, thats what op is talking about

·
Registered
781 Posts
actually.. on further investigation and following lines and looking at a picture on good on a mach 1 delete (about the same size as this pic) the pony is to large to be the mach 1 pony, you can tell by the clearance from the pony to the hood and pony to the bumper, so my vote goes with F8L

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
all you have to do is look at my sig pic, thats the size of the mach 1

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
The ponies from older mustangs were huge. It could be one of those. They look just like the ones on the new edges and s197s but they are bigger, bigger than the s197 even i think. I saw one at a swap meet a couple of weeks ago and it was ginormous. If I compared mine with the other one, mine would look like a pony and the older one would look like a full grown ****ing clydesdale

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
maybe it's the stocker modified???
it would be pretty easy to do, and i just looked at my front end....i bet it is..:)

dead give away is the license plate holes. the angle helps too.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
the one in the pic is bigger turbo

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
look at the distance from the hooves to the bottom of the opening, the one in the pic is closer than the stock modified

1 - 20 of 46 Posts