1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
The only thing that I noticed with the SS one, is that there is gaps between the Foglight bezel and the metal portion of the grille. I like the first one myself, but in the end it is what you prefer.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea. i was also considering gettting a black billet one and geting a GT badge and painting it black and putting it on there

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have the eleanor grill and it looks and fits great id go with that one just because i like the gap between fog lights

·
Registered
371 Posts
I like the second one. I am not a big fan of the honeycomb.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Heres a couple more

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
which one should i get.

Mustang Eleanor Style Center Fog Light Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Black Mustang GT500 Eleanor Style Center Fog Light Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

and does anyone know of a grill that has the fogs in the middle like either of the ones above. but is a black billet as well.
I would stick with either the 3D Carbon or the Street Scene grilles. Stack Racing's parts are pretty cheaply made and I have a feeling that the plastic honeycomb one from AM is made by Blue Oval Industries. The Blue Oval grilles have a really bad rep from the plastic tabs breaking upon installation and removal.

I would also definitely keep in mind to go with something that matches the lower grille unless you plan on changing out both pieces.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
I used to like this one alot. I believe its from Street Scene.

Those rims are hot on that color car......

To OP, get rid of the fogs with a clean grille dude.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
First one...lights are too close together in the second

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats what i was thinking. and 07 boss yea if i decide to go with the center i will pick it up from you but i havent decided if i want the black billet fog delete or the eleanor style

·
Registered
676 Posts
Boss-

If Daschaffa falls through on the lower center inserts, let me know. I've been thinking about picking up a pair.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
not a fan of the honeycomb one (too factory looking), but if you like it then go for it. I'm sure it'll look good. At first I didn't like the billet bars, but they grew on me over time, but only in black.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
is that what you have is billet bars in black. i think thats growning on me too. and i think it will look good if i get HIDs and a chin spoiler. i just really like the fog lights. very tough decision ha

1 - 20 of 39 Posts