Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if anyone is annoyed with the switch on the side of the unit. This is what i did to put it ontop of my machine and makes it much easier to control while using it.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
That didn't bother me as much as the speed setting being where it is. I might do this though. I actually like it more with the handle off/out of the way as well.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I dont use a handle on mine. you can get in closer to be more precise and also makes it much lower profile

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I need to do this. I do like the handle though. Use it mostly when I lay the polisher on the ground, keeps my pads from touching the ground as well. Leave it to MM's detailing crew to mod a polisher. :lol

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
haha. anyone know..isnt the griots da at like advance auto parts? coulda swore ive seen it there.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
That didn't bother me as much as the speed setting being where it is. I might do this though. I actually like it more with the handle off/out of the way as well.
The power switch doesnt bother me at all, i agree with shook, the speed knob is awkward, but ive gotten used to it, love my GG

yea I dont use a handle on mine. you can get in closer to be more precise and also makes it much lower profile
Me too, no handle FTW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts