Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to think I have ground issues. I was driving today thinking bout stuff. I get odd feedback in my stereo, and when I do plug in my dash clock it'll show up then disappear then the light'll fade and stuff. Anybody think a ground problem could be to blame?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tried to tell you in your other thread. Hows the battery terminals look? there should also be a ground on your fender well near your battery and one going to your block. check those and see if there tight and corrosion free. its been awhile since i've worked on one so i know the advice is kinda vague.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Battery look fine Ill pull it and redo, Ill check block too thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where does the ground wire run from my battery? I see it goes into a loom, then where?

·
Resident Headbanger
2,428 Posts
It should go onto the driver's side of the timing cover in front of the oil filter.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greatly appreciated. Car is being wierd. When I have an opportunity crawl under Ill check. I also have to replace a vaccuum line

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The car is well maintained. Has right around 64k. It's a 94. Mostly stock. Thats why I'm confused

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Bullit how come sometimes your sig shows up in some posts but not in others, I have noticed that a few times now, but only with you.....

and 94blak didnt you just replace the motor in your car or do I have you confused with someone else?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definately not lol. Ive had th car a few months now. I mean maybe someday. But no all stock for now

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats skill. The post whore has struck again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts