Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me where this bolts to?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man. I just fastened it to the back intake manifold bolt.....typicly still going into the head, but at the time of assembly i couldint remember where it went..just scrolling thru photobucket and found the pic which reminded me its still fastened to that intake manifold bolt.

Ill move it when I install my blower.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im on kenne's web site right now....got alot of reading to do.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Damn ken your going to have a beast of a ride. You going to stick with our baby cams

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I know but I'm bored

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
never thought id see the day when I spray a 150 shot into a 400 horse motor and say "this is slow"....but im there.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
never thought id see the day when I spray a 150 shot into a 400 horse motor and say "this is slow"....but im there.
If your looking at a KB find yourself a buddy in the military since they get 10% off on anything from KB

Emay is a head expert

:shiftyeyes

pull my wire
Zip all this sex talk is turning me on

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
How about a double (forced) power adder car. Should go that route. Friend of ours locally just tossed an Eaton in with a 80mm turbo on a 4valve 99 to simply eliminate all lag. Just the 80mm turbo alone hazed the tires on the dyno, some people simply will never have enough power. Sounds like a fighter jet, can't say that I wouldn't love to have something like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts