Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I contacted Godspeed wheels and they told me if I got a group buy of 5+ people we could get their Omega 2's for cheaper than the Saleens, Bullitts, FR500s, etc. They have the Stealth Black wheels (the ones I want) in 20" right now but their 18" version is supposed to be coming soon.

Sizes are
18x10 +22mm offset
18x9 +24mm offset
20x10 +40mm offset
20x8.5 +30mm offset

They don't want me posting the price on here so you'll have to contact me for the price. I don't have internet at home so e-mail is easiest for me.

[email protected]

Anyways here's the website and pics...

Custom Nissan 350Z Wheels and Staggered Mustang Rims at Godsped Wheels

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Are these going to be available in any color? I am very interested.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I've responded and pm'd those interested. Their directions and options have been vague thus far but I have asked the necessary questions. I will update everyone as info comes in.

Here are the questions I've yet to receive answers to.

How are we making payment?
Do we have the full wheel line to choose from?
Time line?
Pricing on 20's, chromes, etc.

If you have any ?'s other than those let me know so I can ask.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I got some answers. Seems the people at Godspeed are pretty busy as they only answer 1 or 2 of my questions per email...

Anyways any wheel is applicable in the group buy, I got some more prices (email me), and we can make individual purchases with a bulk buy account #. I'm guessing that means we put our orders in under the # and when 5 orders are placed we will be billed. Not 100% on that though.

These wheels are the tits guys! The 18x10's are only like 23lbs. And they have the biggest lips available.

Oh and he said some of the 20's are out of stock right now but I'm sure the price can be honored.

·
Registered
415 Posts
ya can we know more of like the pricing so this way i know how much i need to take on side thats where im stuck or is gonna be payments and does it include shipping lol

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well guys I'm getting tired of trying to tell everyone the prices individually...

So it's 42-44% off. So far it doesn't include shipping either. I think the guy at Godspeed expects us to flake out and I don't think he's worked too many group buys before cause he's being super vague and not giving me specifics.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
If this goes down I am in. Of course that depends on shipping costs.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
wow i wish i had the money, they are nice :drool

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I might be buying more then one set. I have some friends I might be helping out as well.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If this goes down I am in. Of course that depends on shipping costs.
I would imagine shipping would be comparable to most wheel distros.
And we only have to get 5 orders to make group buy status so I think it will happen. Next time I go to a wifi hotspot I'm going to post up on other forums.

I might be buying more then one set. I have some friends I might be helping out as well.
that would be great!! Wanna help me too?! :eek:

I was lookin at gettin the 20's, black.

But i was gonna do the whole set with tires too. Thats still cool too right?
I'll look into it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
im up to get some. i was gettin some new rims and tires anyway. i was gonna get 03 cobras black with chrome lip. 17x10.5 back 17x9 front. but them black and chrome 18's up there are SICK!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
If I could help out homie, I would. Just keep me updated on whatever needs to be done. You got me thinking about that stealth lip.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Whish i could tuck these under my 86. I just don't think i am going to get that deep of a ofset to work on the front with airride.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I could help out homie, I would. Just keep me updated on whatever needs to be done. You got me thinking about that stealth lip.
Right?! That stealth black is ****in sick! I'm going to paint atleast part of the lip red though.

Anyways I think Godspeed works part-time or something because they do not respond very fast at all...

1 - 20 of 328 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.