Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend said the it doesnt have an egr adapter, i know a bunch of people have used them, so how did you get it to work?

·
Registered
333 Posts
You reuse the EGR spacer off of your current intake, but I believe only the 96-97 had the internal passeges for the EGR. After that there were no provisions for the internal EGR, but you could still put your spacer on for the "visual" inspection--if your state requires that kind of thing (mine doesn't :p).
If I'm wrong on the years that had the internal EGR I'm sure someone on here will correct me:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
no he is a civilian. i met him on here. and if i get my engine tomorrow then on saturday while i am putting my engine in u can switch the intake...dont worry ill stupidvise u :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahahaa dnt make me sound like such a bitch! just taking the distributer out and putting it back in in without ****ing up my timing makes me nervous

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
i am gonna put it at TDC before we yank it out... sorry if i made u sound like a bitch james,your not u are fairly knolodgeable for only having been around these cars for a short time u were just misled when u had the sube..j/k :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am gonna put it at TDC before we yank it out... sorry if i made u sound like a bitch james,your not u are fairly knolodgeable for only having been around these cars for a short time u were just misled when u had the sube..j/k :)
i was not goddam misled!!!!!!! my wrx was sex on wheels just more money than i was willing to spen on insurance! goddam it im gona go think about it and cry

·
Registered
333 Posts
i was not goddam misled!!!!!!! my wrx was sex on wheels just more money than i was willing to spen on insurance! goddam it im gona go think about it and cry
So, are you trying to say that you haven't gotten laid since you got rid of the WRX:D??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.