Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend said the it doesnt have an egr adapter, i know a bunch of people have used them, so how did you get it to work?

·
Registered
333 Posts
You reuse the EGR spacer off of your current intake, but I believe only the 96-97 had the internal passeges for the EGR. After that there were no provisions for the internal EGR, but you could still put your spacer on for the "visual" inspection--if your state requires that kind of thing (mine doesn't :p).
If I'm wrong on the years that had the internal EGR I'm sure someone on here will correct me:rolleyes:

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so basically i just reuse mine, and if i do a bigger throttle body buy an aftermarket one?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yay!! hopefully its going on saturday, if sean isnt busy:D

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
no he is a civilian. i met him on here. and if i get my engine tomorrow then on saturday while i am putting my engine in u can switch the intake...dont worry ill stupidvise u :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahaa dnt make me sound like such a bitch! just taking the distributer out and putting it back in in without ****ing up my timing makes me nervous

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
i am gonna put it at TDC before we yank it out... sorry if i made u sound like a bitch james,your not u are fairly knolodgeable for only having been around these cars for a short time u were just misled when u had the sube..j/k :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am gonna put it at TDC before we yank it out... sorry if i made u sound like a bitch james,your not u are fairly knolodgeable for only having been around these cars for a short time u were just misled when u had the sube..j/k :)
i was not goddam misled!!!!!!! my wrx was sex on wheels just more money than i was willing to spen on insurance! goddam it im gona go think about it and cry

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
i was not goddam misled!!!!!!! my wrx was sex on wheels just more money than i was willing to spen on insurance! goddam it im gona go think about it and cry
well u downgraded into something better :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts