Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these heads for free from a buddy of mine and he is telling that they are the gt-40p heads...How do you determine whether they are what he says they are?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
on the front corner it will say gtp, also in the valley where the valvesprings are it will say gt40p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alrite just got home and looked at the heads there are no gtp,gt40p and didnt notice any bars on the front maybe i wasnt looking at them rite... only words that they do show that i remember are big E circled, FoMoCo, a six digit letter , 69, and 302 also in big letters...sorry to be a newb but am i lookin at a stock head...doesnt matter any way was tryin to save money cause they were free.

·
Registered
519 Posts
you would see the bars (old set i had)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im at work now but i did not see anything that you guys described so ill try to get pics up tonite and maybe you guys can help me see if the heads are anything that i can work with or ill just scrap them... im also lookin for a decent exploder intake for a nice price.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
arite just found out that the heads are the c90e heads off of the 351w in 69... are these just as good?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts