Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody seen it? does it even work? i want to get a new front bumper cuz uhmmm a lil drifting accident... and my GT chin spoilers fine but i dont want a GT bumper and dont feel like spending a buttload on a oem cobra chin spoiler

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
termi chins are only about a $50 difference from the mach

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I dont think it would fit right or even look right. when I put the termi on my 99 I had to do a little finessing but I got it on there good. I know that the termi fronts are different in shape so I dont think it will work and if it does I think it would look like ass.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
it looks horrible i saw some pics of it in the picture section on a termi....you will need the cobra chin the mach doesnt line up at all

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
let me try to find it

·
Registered
5,175 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i know what you mean it doesnt look that bad in that pic.... but i still dont think you should do it.... but if you like it go for it man i understand, you not wanting to lose out because you already got the mach 1 chin.... i have it as well and ill be getting the termi bumper next year but i am going to do it with the cobra lip, if you are going for to use the mach chin i use it more on the 01 cobra bumper than the termi....but i still think either type of cobra front should use the cobra chin

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ me??? i dont have one bro i just meant it would the mach 1 chin would look better on the 01 cobra bumper than the termi but still think cobra bumpers need cobra chins...but my car is black just throwing that in there i dont know why haha

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ yeah :( i wish i had a 4V

1 - 17 of 17 Posts