Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they different then the premium panels. Mine started peeling and my friend has a deluxe gt but his panels don't have that cloth bs...

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
I don't know if I have the Premium or Deluxe, but they are leather. I have cloth seats and a standard radio so I'm assuming that I have the Deluxe interior.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I am probably wrong, but I think the deluxe had basic door panels with no leather unless you got the interior upgrade package. I can't remember what all the IUP covered now when I bought mine in 07, I know it changed the dash appearance as well though. I know I have only seen a handful of cars in person without the leather door panels and they were as base as they come options wise.

Hopefully someone with better memory chimes in.

Okay the link shows door insert panels with the IUP.
http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2007/ford/mustang/specifications/

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok my friends 05 has it and they look way better then the leather bs that peels. Im looking for some in beige or tan for my car. Instead of the stupid remedys out there.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Ok my friends 05 has it and they look way better then the leather bs that peels. Im looking for some in beige or tan for my car. Instead of the stupid remedys out there.
Don't you still have to glue it on? Why/how is it better?

·
Resident Headbanger
2,410 Posts
Mine is base spec with cloth seats, a standard radio/CD player, and standard door panels without the leatherette inserts, so it looks like you'll need the door panels from a base model.
My car even had a 4-gauge cluster and a plastic steering wheel until I upgraded them to a 6-gauge cluster, leather steering wheel, and replaced the blanking panel with the My Color button assembly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought some replacement leather inserts from redline goods and removed the old leatherette and fiber board and glued the new on takes a minute but works great and looks good got them to match the color of car

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
+1 Redline makes awesome ****. I got new door panel inserts from them and they look and feel awesome. You can maybe find them cheaper, but for the price new, Redline doesn’t beat anyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts