Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy guys i have he gt fog lights with the bulbs but i dont have the pig tail connectors is their any way to wire these up with out the connectors? these fog lights are for 99-04 i have a 99 v6

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
you can go to your local store and pick up some female spade connectors about the size of the male spade connectors inside that bulb and enough length of wire to run then you are set.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can go to your local store and pick up some female spade connectors about the size of the male spade connectors inside that bulb and enough length of wire to run then you are set.
o really?? sweet i dident know advance would carry anything like that so just take the bulb to them and they will find the right connectors?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
o really?? sweet i dident know advance would carry anything like that so just take the bulb to them and they will find the right connectors?
no...just take the bulb and match it to a spade connector at the store...when i did this to get my fogs going Advance Auto said it'd never work...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
304 Posts
couldnt you just cut and splice em in with your headlights? they wont have a switch to turn them on and off but will turn on when you turn on your headlights..

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
couldnt you just cut and splice em in with your headlights? they wont have a switch to turn them on and off but will turn on when you turn on your headlights..
yes you can, as that is how I have mine set up, but the OP was asking how to wire them up as he does not have the actualy pigtail that hooks up to the bulbs.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great thanks a lot guy i really love this forum!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts