Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a gt rear bumper that's the same color as my car for 55 bucks on craigslist. Is that pretty much a steal or should I keep shoppin?

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
As long as it's in good condition I'd say that's a damn good deal. I'm in need of a new front bumper and the cheapest I'm finding them is $200 unpainted. If I were you I'd pick that bumper up. You could probably sell off your sixxer rear bumper for a pretty similar price and it would be almost like you just traded :p

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
I just found a gt rear bumper that's the same color as my car for 55 bucks on craigslist. Is that pretty much a steal or should I keep shoppin?
Does it show the backside of the bumper to see if anything had broken off?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
You got an Oxford white car? Ill trade you straight up your bumper for mine. Im running dumps so I dont need cut outs

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
But wait :shiftyeyes You live in Texas.......We could buy new ones for how much it would be to ship :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
201 Posts
haha. i got a front and rear with fogs for 160 :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i picked it up today other than being really dirty it was great!! i got it installed with no problems and it already had the black inserts on the mustang part..the only reason he sold it is because hes trying to make a fo-bra

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
I've been looking around for a new bumper cover. The cheapest I found so far is a 100 bucks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thats a great deal. I just bought a gt read bumber from texas bumber. I should have it in a few days, them its time to get my dual exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts