Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of installing a gt pump in my car since my stock pump and bap is maxed out. I have elimintated the pprv,drilled holes in basket,plan on running hose direct to hat etc. will the stock sock flow enough with the gt pump?I also am upgrading the wiring from pump, 12 guage to hat and 12ga from hat, whats the best way for connection at the hat? the connector on top looks non-removeable and I don't want to just splice into the wire coming outit would just defeat the purpose of upgrading.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the bap so I will use it ,won't hurt.just wondering how people deal with the pass thru connection on the hat when they upgrade their wiring? do you have a gt pump? if so how did you do it? I tried the search thing but "gt" is not long enough and I tried a lot of combo's with no luck

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i do not have one yet. i got an aviator, but will not be enough for me after i build. me and doc both will be going with a gt supercar pump as well. i do not know about the wiring, i was wondering that myself for when i do mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts