Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone who was selling any gt takeoffs?
Also how do the takeoffs sound on our cars?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Coming from a guy with an eclipse

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt say it wasnt fast. You said to by a real car and i have one

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
omg, your V6 Eclipse is boosted and you only run a 13.4!

go end yourself :lmao
Thank you!! and im pretty sure i could make a pass a little quicker that 26 seconds too

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
good point.

This could be fun. Come step into the 4v section Boosted chick car.

Seriously though? Only a 13.4? Were your tires bald?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
yea how do you define fast? LOL twice as fast...and telling someone to go get a real car haha thats the funny part

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thank you!! and im pretty sure i could make a pass a little quicker that 26 seconds too
good point.

This could be fun. Come step into the 4v section Boosted chick car.

Seriously though? Only a 13.4? Were your tires bald?
i saw his avatar and thought "Bolt on V6 Eclipse, 13.4. sounds about right" then i saw the intercooler in the bumper and i freaking lol'd hard

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
and for your question, i like the way the gt takeoffs sound...some guys dont...its not like you're gonna lose anything trying cause you can always have different mufflers put in.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
idk how it sounds but once your car is setup for gt exhaust... i think you need a different midpipe but i could be wrong you can run whatever catback you want or just weld in mufflers of your choice.

·
Registered
281 Posts
didnt christorres just run that in his STOCK mustang gt lol
something like that :yes

and for your question, i like the way the gt takeoffs sound...some guys dont...its not like you're gonna lose anything trying cause you can always have different mufflers put in.
i just bought a GT takeoff catback to replace my true dual magnaflows. but im using a Off Road H-pipe this time around. my friend has a GT take off and an O/R h-pipe and i think it sounds great.

but im keeping my magnaflows and having flanges added before and after the mufflers so i can swap between the magnaflows and the GT mufflers whenever i want

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
What happened? :lol

1 - 20 of 52 Posts