Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
I do believe a fireball of equal girth would have come out of my ass and through the bottom of the car at the same instant.

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
I wonder if the WOT switch malfunctioned or worse...he didn't have one. I hope he wasn't doing the ol hold down the button with a manual trans car.

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
Lol He shoulda just threw a massive Whipple on there. That's probably his next course of action to make it faster.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Can you really have something like that? I've Never seen it done in real life lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
You can but you are retarded if you do. Even without it though they were going fast enough where it shouldn't have blown up like that. Something else was wrong for sure. Odd's are he had the nitrous and the fuel pills switched.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Was that dumb bastard heating his bottle with a torch?
I was wondering the exact same thing. And an 80 roll, are ya'll friggin serious? Stop and dig race that ****.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I saw 80 roll and I instantly think WTF. That's half a race gone already. We're was first and second gear at? That's not racing at 80. This just comes down to who has better hp and less wind resistance.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I saw 80 roll and I instantly think WTF. That's half a race gone already. We're was first and second gear at? That's not racing at 80. This just comes down to who has better hp and less wind resistance.
A mustang is no where near as aerodynamic as compared to a NSex.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts