Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wonder if all he did was go to the local Ford shop and order the parts from the parts counter?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I saw a GT today that was a Shelby clone. I thought it was a real GT500 but I noticed it had GT brakes lol.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i wouldnt add the emblems but i love the front fascia and KR hood...i'd definetly get both if i had the cash

·
Registered
543 Posts
I dunno, I'm probably going to buy the cervini concept hood that will help out with my intake and just make my own custom body kit

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I think if you like the look then go for it, but don't go putting badges and lettering acting like something you're not.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I personally wouldnt do it. Playing dress up is for little girls and petafiles... It one thing to get a piece of this and a piece of that, but not the entire kit. It screams I want a cobra but cant afford one ( you know, kind of like the guys who go to the bars wearing a suit that hasnt been dry cleaned in months with a shirt that looks like their idea of ironing is to throw it back in the dryer for a little bit and a stainless steel guess watch that try to play like they are making the big bucks )...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
i think shelby gt looks cleaaaaner

·
Registered
283 Posts
I personally wouldnt do it. Playing dress up is for little girls and petafiles... It one thing to get a piece of this and a piece of that, but not the entire kit. It screams I want a cobra but cant afford one ( you know, kind of like the guys who go to the bars wearing a suit that hasnt been dry cleaned in months with a shirt that looks like their idea of ironing is to throw it back in the dryer for a little bit and a stainless steel guess watch that try to play like they are making the big bucks )...
its not that i wanna dress up and look like a cobra...its the fact that i like the look better than anything else...i dont care who made it, roush, steeda, shelby, saleen, or some crackwhore down the street....it just looks the best imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts