Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im in need of summer tires and i found these rims and tires on craigslist i figured if they would fit its cheaper then buying tires let me know what you guys think mustang svt cobra rims

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
for 300 man thats a steal!!! and if you dont end up likeing them on the car, i would take the tires off and sell the rims them selves for 300 and get a new set :)...id jump on that deal

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i like those rims on our NE's cause i think they flow pretty well and even if they dont fit i could always sell them for more...I talked to the guy he said he would take 200 but do you know if they fit our cars or am i gonna need some spacers?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
everytime i see those on a new edge i see a BMW lol..especially with a cobra front...but if you like them then do it...hell i'd do it just to flip them

·
Registered
403 Posts
If they are the same specs as actual Gt500 wheels, you will need 1" spacers all around.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Anything is better than those stockers.. :shiftyeyes
But I like the idea of doing those because you dont see it often. Go for it

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only reason I'm considering them is i dont have the money for the wheels i really want and they are cheaper then buying new tires for these ugly ass stockers so i"m probably going to get them if the guy will answer his phone

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think 6er is saying i would want them with any s197"s to make them flush with the wheels wells

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Yeah $200 for any style Mustang wheels is a no brainer if they are clean (better than stock of course) I might be driving to Orlando to pick up some Mach 1's just because they are only $300. I already have termi's but some deals you cant just pass up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts