Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine recently got gta v for the 360, and has had issues with it freezing. It's gotten to be so bad that it will crash seconds to minutes after getting into the game in both SP and MP.

There hasn't ever been any issues with any other games and we've tried plenty of solutions--from swapping discs, hard drives, cleaning, etc.

Just wondering if anybody could shed some light on what the cause might be or if anybody has any other ideas we could try?

·
LORD ZERO VENOM SUPREMACY
917 Posts
I heard something when it first came out, it said you needed a usb or something to load the game on and then it would work. Look it up, it was from the release date that it started. I have a ps3 so that's as much as I can help. Sorry

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
I heard something when it first came out, it said you needed a usb or something to load the game on and then it would work. Look it up, it was from the release date that it started. I have a ps3 so that's as much as I can help. Sorry

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Exactly.

You need to install the 1st disc to the 360's HD....then install the 2nd disc to a Flash Drive. I have NO issues after I did that.

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seeing if this is correct but he's supposed to install the play disc onto a usb right? If so, how? Can't find any info on this

·
Registered
307 Posts
Seeing if this is correct but he's supposed to install the play disc onto a usb right? If so, how? Can't find any info on this
plug in any usb drive. and go to memory settings or whatever its called and it should show the flash drive click on it. If im correct it will bring up a menu and it will let you format it for your xbox. then when done with that install second disk to the drive. to do that go to my games and find your gta v thingy what they are called. lol and press X for game details and install to hard drive. when its done you go to memory settings again and move/copy it to the flash drive.

Reactions: ShadowTheory
1 - 6 of 6 Posts