Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the cervini's Type IV hood and i just saw it yesterday when i got painted and it looks great. Finally getting car back either monday or tuesday so ill have pics up when done.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I love the GT500KR hood, but I haven't found one for the gt that I really like yet. Main reason is the large divider between the hood scoops thats too wide and sticks out too far. I still like that hood, though.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
I love that hood!
That has to give you at least 50hp:cool:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I have this on back order from LMPerformance. Im second guessing it now. Is it to much Trans/Mustang? Im looking for the KR hood but it has a raise in the center being a GT500 Hood which wouldnt fit on the Eleanor Front Bumper.
Personal taste? I could definitely see a couple scenarios with the intake hoods -it depends on how the rest of the car looks too. Looks like a nice hood and I'd look around for pics of other people with one installed, especially from the side.

Mumbles - Please post pics! I've had my eye on that hood for a while and would really like to see a shot of that thing installed, dead-on from the side.

·
Registered
92 Posts
cervivis ram air iv on my avatar, just painted last wk

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I think its a pretty sweet hood, but you have to have the rest of car done up to match. Its a powerful hood....too much for a stock front end. The Cervinis one is pretty similiar.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the GTS-2 hood. Its the 2nd version of the GTS and theres now a 3rd version of the same hood. Minor changes. I just had some shelby hood pins installed. Was starting to shake some.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I have the GTS-2 hood. Its the 2nd version of the GTS and theres now a 3rd version of the same hood. Minor changes. I just had some shelby hood pins installed. Was starting to shake some.

That just looks badazz...:cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have this on back order from LMPerformance. Im second guessing it now. Is it to much Trans/Mustang? Im looking for the KR hood but it has a raise in the center being a GT500 Hood which wouldnt fit on the Eleanor Front Bumper.

Trufiber TF24-A52 Trufiber Mustang GTS Ram Air Hood Mustang 2005+ - TF24-A52 Trufiber
go with your first thought, I order'd mine and felt the same way, once you have it painted and installed you'll like it.
there are alot of hoods coming out for our cars and we have to be careful about quality. cervivis seems to have the best quality and fit , suncoast creations has some pretty nice hoods also.
here's mine.
View attachment 13564
View attachment 13565

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
JonCo and KBLDOC, those are some sweet looking cars!

prinzzz - set up a free photo account at something like flikr or photobucket or whatnot. Grab the link to the photos you upload there and copy and paste the link into the "insert image" window that pops up when you press the "insert image" button in the post entry toolbar thingamabob.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I did "show" mods for the past year. This is the year of all the "GO" mods. Haha, starting with some forced induction

·
Registered
155 Posts
KBLDOC: I'm sure I missed it somewhere in the thread, but what hood do you have and where did you get it? That thing is Fricking AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
KBLDOC: I'm sure I missed it somewhere in the thread, but what hood do you have and where did you get it? That thing is Fricking AWESOME!!!
That's the Cervinis Ram Air hood I believe. Interesting difference between that and the '67 hood (just above the Ram Air hood I linked to in the last sentence).

Wish they had one with that followed the curve in the hood like on the GT500KR... but wasn't the GT500KR hood.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts