Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am playing two shows this coming weekend.

Dec 4th Tribeca (the club formerly known as Mitty's)

1000 Omni Blvd.
Newport News, Va 23606

Dec 5th - Port 151

100 Carys Chapel Rd
Poquoson, VA 23662

Those saying they are coming Saturday:

Stephen (vastang) +1
Stephen (ace) +1
JP + 2

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
ill be there for the 4th

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Im gonna try and see if I cant make it to both.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well alrighty. :)

let me put it this way. Tribeca - full sound system, but who knows what the crowd will be like. We play for an hour, then the DJ takes over with his clubcrap music for an hour, then we play for an hour. night over

Port 151 - small restaurant in Poquoson, it is going to be the Owners birthday.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
hmmmm... im thinking that Im going to be pushing for the 5th:D I am too old for the club scene. i grew out of that in my early 20's

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
im gonna need a good relaxing weekend after this week

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
either place will be chill. tribeca will sound better as it has a full sound system. port will be more "intimate" as it is smaller and we will be using a small sound system there.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
not sure which one yet but count me in. Both places 21+?

My wife is a youngin

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
We'll definitly be out Saturday, not sure about Friday

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
I guess ill go out on Saturday seeing as most of you are going that day. I dont want to be the only one:(

·
3,048 Posts
:lol

I'm w/ you on not wanting to do the whole club thing. But I'll have to see what the gf says. She may want to do both

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Sat. it is for me too, is there a cover charge there?

·
3,048 Posts
i hope you guys actually make it out this week. It'll be nice to meet some more MM people

Oh and Primo, it was nice owning you and your friend Thursday :D (cause I got worked the rest of the day lol)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
i hope you guys actually make it out this week. It'll be nice to meet some more MM people

Oh and Primo, it was nice owning you and your friend Thursday :D (cause I got worked the rest of the day lol)
Ill make it to either one.

As far as Thursday was concerned I cant rememeber if it was me on or my nephew. I wish I could play more but work and school are wearing on me and im on the verge of being burnt out! Just trying to get this week done with my finals and practicals and deal with some dumbasses at work then ill be good.

·
3,048 Posts
Ill make it to either one.

As far as Thursday was concerned I cant rememeber if it was me on or my nephew. I wish I could play more but work and school are wearing on me and im on the verge of being burnt out! Just trying to get this week done with my finals and practicals and deal with some dumbasses at work then ill be good.
*cough*saturday*cough*

I'm pretty sure it was you. You were playing w/ Drin757(?)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
yeah i think im gonna end up going on saturday as long as nothing last minute comes up, ive got pager duty this weekend:( Im trying to have fun this weekend as next week until the 15th ill be out of town again for work.

How bad was the score?

1 - 20 of 146 Posts