Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turn on my lights at night and my interior lights turn on, they're super dim. My gauges are almost unreadable, and my dashboard is just as dim.

The weird thing is, when my low fuel light turns on, it's bright as hell compared to everything else.

Did I do something dumb, or is this an electrical problem?

Note: I installed new headlights a few months ago, but no problems until now :eek:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ok I know this might sound dumb, but have you tried turning the headlight knob?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^+1, turn it to the left.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Heh, I'd be willing to put on money you just need to turn the headlight knob. I know when I first got my stang I didn't realize that knob adjusted the dash lights and I was surprised as hell when I went to turn on the headlights one night and the dash got brighter as I rotated it :p

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:lol im sure everyone has done it. Either they didnt know it or just forgot to turn it off when they used it:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the exact same problem except even when I turn my knob it does get brighter but the lights are so dim that at night I can’t even see it. I also have it turned up all the way without turning on the interior lights but they still are super dim. Anyone know how to fix it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts