Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to the track friday if it doesnt rain, Guess my time and i will post it friday night. Car makes 370 rwhp 380 rwtq, car 4.10 gears, other mods are in my sig, on 26 inch tall mickey thompson drag radials and i can drive the car unlike some :) :)... Going to be hard going into 5th with the 4.10s but eventually i will get 28 inch tall tires and pedal it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
With that setup it could vary from a high 13 all the way down to the 12s or even 11's... Do you have the driver mod? Its going to be a big factor here.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like i said in the orginal post lol, i can drive.. I ran 13.2 with gears and drag radials..if i dont run low 12 ill be disapointed, i know i can do 11's with 373s or the 28 inch tires but i just wont have them this weekend. Rather keep the 4.10s and be sick on the street then 3.73s for the track here and there and loose some on the street.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah, pretty close to MustangGT06's guess. Going into fifth is going to kill you...but seriously, will you be shifting into fifth with the 4.10s?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I said in the orignal post that id be going into 5th lol...:deadhorse

·
2,189 Posts
Lol I just re-read that thread on gears and the ratios and speeds and whatnot...damn, dude, that sucks. How does it pull with 4.10s in fifth with your mods? I know mine (which has about 150 less hp than yours lol) is a dog in fifth, no matter the rpm.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cause im supercharged with 4.10s lol...Im shifting dead on red..thatsd 5700 i believe..my times are really consistant i always hit it dead on red..Makes 10lbs at red line and dont want it making more then that while im paying payments on the car still..But yeah even procharged supajay it still sucks in 5th until you get to 4000 rpm and makes boost again but i wont be hitting boost in 5th anywhere really lol.

·
2,189 Posts
Gotcha. I wouldn't expect anyone to see stunning results from fifth gear...I was just curious.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
i'd say 11's easy if you can drive it well. those tires and 4.10's should do a lot for you. i only ran a 12.9 @114 with my old setup and that was stock gears on 18's.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats what i like to hear!!! Im happy with anything in the 11's with these damn 26 inch tires

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
i don't see any reason why you couldn't break deep into the 11's. what clutch are you running? if you have the stock clutch it will probably slip

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stock lol, not for long though.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
SLOW! LOL... just kidding with you bro. Prolly 11.9-12.2 Better than what i could do, i will say that! I cant drive at the track for ****. I havent ran with the slicks yet though. I will pretty soon tho i think. Hell i might go friday. We will just have to see. Bandity, what do you think my numbers should be with my slicks?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What did you run with out them lol, my drag radials were worth 5 tenths, half a sec and that was when i just had gears, probaly worth 7 tenths with a supercharger over stock tires...You should run 11.5's..I could drive that car to 11.5s i know that atleast lol..Id shoot for 11.5s, with the 373's and 26's i think you could run low 11's

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
damn... nice. The only time i took my car to the track was when i messed up my intercooler piping and maf gasket and boost went everywhere and car was just ****ed. Ill have to give it a shot again. Friday might be the day. Ill have to watch the weather. Been raining for last 6 days straight! WTF!

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I ran 12.2 my 2nd run and that was with wheel spin cause i had 30 psi in my drag radials, went to 18 psi and when i hit 2nd i broke my gears :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts