Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just came across this

$4,800.00
I'm selling my 88 Mustang that has a 89 motor and wiring harness has 7,000 miles on rebuilt motor new bearings, rings, block was decked, heads were gone through had valve job, has new 8mm plug wires, new cap and rotor, new coil, has pro-m cold air intake, pro-m 80mm maf, 70mm throttle body, 70mm egr spacer, trick flow upper and lower intake, 24lb injectors, 2 1/2in O/R h-pipe, flowmasters dumped at the rear, has 7,000 miles on new clutch, new heavy duty steeda cluth cable, firewall clutch adjuster, triple hook clutch quadrant, steeda tri-ax shifter, 8.8 rear end with 4.10 gears, new rear coil springs, new shocks, 190lph fuel pump, new wheels and tires have about 1,200 miles on them wheels are summit prostars 15x4 in front and 15x8 in rear tires are 165/80R15 in front and 275/60R15 in rear. Has cervinis front bumper, cervinis cowl hood, GT ground effects, 93 cobra spoiler, paint is about 1 1/2 old, tinted windows, clear headlights and markers, 5in monster tach, white face gauges (can change colors) cold ac, power windows, mirrors and locks. Car runs and drives great. Asking $4,800 OBO or trade WILL TROW IN A NICE SET OF PORTED TWISTED WEDGE TRICKFLOW HEADS WITH UPGRADED VALVE SPRINGS, 1.6 CRANE ROLLER ROCKERS, HARDENED PUSH RODS, ANDERSON N-41 ROLLER CAM, AND LONG TUBE HEADERS for the right trade. Thanks

You can see the interior has some minor setbacks on the visor and the seat.

Now... The decision is to either build the carb'ed LX I have in the front yard that needs a fare share of work done to it or trade for this. The guy wants to give me boot for my car as well. I'm wanting to run 7's in the 1/8th. It also looks like my dads which I think is pretty neat for when we both go racing or to shows.

My car has 57k miles on it with mac O/R exhaust. Rest is stock.

If you agree that I should trade how much boot do you think? I was thinking 1500 to 2000 bucks with the stuff in caps. I posted up something about this in the Clubhouse and didn't get much help. I know its my decision in the end just asking for someone else's opinion.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
i say go for it. as many times as ive told you to keep your new edge, IMO id rather have that fox

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I get it, it'll soon be in southern WV. Like I say, everything I own is for sale for the right price. :p

So yall think my car and me getting 1500 bucks is a good deal?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Upity up. Need some suggestions fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts