Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im 16 and i just got a mustang 1982 with 302 motor and its standard.... i havnt seen any of these mustangs in USA, so im wondering if parts for my stang will be easy to find in usa, cus i live in mexico and i visit texas alot..and this is a project car so please give advice or w/e yall can help me with, suggestions etc..or do yall know good websites where i can buy parts??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep...u see what i mean it seems to just be a mexico exclusive...anyways the headlights arent suppose to be like that all 4 of them should be the same size, but i havnt had any luck finding anymore headlights like those so i just found a remplacement for them

·
Registered
365 Posts
looks like a mix of both cars, a fox coupe with a capri front bumper and rear bumper.. The car still looks cool.. Its different thats for sure..I like it ....Put a 2 inch drop and wheels and paint you would have a very cool looking car my friend..

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yep its a 5 lug car.. Man thats some trippy **** right there.. That reminds me of seeing a coupe car with t-tops... That just goes to show you we havent seen everything Ford has built ..

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
99% of the mechanical parts will work from a 5.0 mustang on a capri.... as long as he's not looking to go cosmetic it would be 100x easier to use mustang parts.. there the same ****ing ****

for him to hunt down a car they made 1 for every 100 mustangs, well that would just be retarded

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
ya thats a mustang body (Rounded fenders) capri front bumper and hood

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
99% of the mechanical parts will work from a 5.0 mustang on a capri.... as long as he's not looking to go cosmetic it would be 100x easier to use mustang parts.. there the same ****ing ****

for him to hunt down a car they made 1 for every 100 mustangs, well that would just be retarded
I was talking cosmetic wise!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
would it be possible to change the front end to an American style 1982 mustang?? or even newer mustang front end?
oh and i plan to just keep it the way it is but work on the motor more than anything..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts