Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just getting a idea of what works well. I plan on running the stock bumper with a 10-14 inch puller since it will be air/water. Just kind of wanting to see what other people have come up with and what works. :D

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,965 Posts
Uhm what advice are you wanting? I didn't see a question in your post. What car are you building?

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
I don't remember the dimensions of my godspeed ic but it was a bitch to fit without having to hack the **** out of the bumper like so many people end up doing.. hacking the bumper up wasn't an option for me. The kit originally came with a ic that would mount underneath the bumper at an angle but it looked gay as ****, less efficient and heavier so I sold it and picked up the godspeed one which was a nice piece.

here's a pic but it won't help any haha

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/v6turbo/91turboGT/ea669e2b.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uhm what advice are you wanting? I didn't see a question in your post. What car are you building?
Trying to get a solid idea on what guys are doing for cooling vortect set ups. Running a air to air set up would be a mess trying to run the pipes around so it looks like the best to choices are to go air/water or just go chemical. I had been kicking around the idea of just building my own air/water set up but there is not a hole lot of room to place the intercooler its self between the S trim and the intake manifold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts