Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having my mustang as some of you know the tranny and the head gasket both took a poop on me...seeing as it was a 96 i figured it was time to get a new car...

Sorry and happy at the same time to announce my new ride....

AND FOR ALL YOU haters i will always be a mustang kid forever and always...its just more practical for me right now getting 25 in city compared to my stang getting 13...(lots of issues there i know)

·
Registered
288 Posts
congrats those srt4's fly, have fun! :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeh srt's r great cars so dont let nobody rag u. My buddy has one with a boost controller and a few other small mods (around 2grand) and its a beast man.

Infact I went to the dodge dealorship to look at buying myself about a year ago then i found out they stoped makin them because of many of them blowing up by 60k miles.

SO TAKE CARE OF IT.

Nice upgrade imo =]

·
Registered
306 Posts
Neons are priced as good deal (like our mustangs were back in the day)

Doubt you can get your hands on a evo for under 20g's

He prolly got that neon for 10-15 g's max.

All about price my man.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It's not that bad of a car.

A 911 twin turbo is a volkswagan but you dont see it classified as that.

An srt-4 isnt really a neon in any aspect. And the last time i raced one it wasnt a pretty picture. Bang for the buck srt's r a good choice.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks to those that said nice things and yes i know its a neon im not gonna be like alot for skittle drivers and be like PSH its not a neon...look at it it is too...and trust me dude i would have gotten an evo over this if possible haha...like i said if possible with my state im in right now i would have gotten a stang... and i prefer to call mine the mystery skittle haha..im gonna get a sticker that says htat...thats my forum name too on srt forums...haha and lethal 2V....find a track between me and you....lets go... i got intake thats it... well see lol...remember i drove a stang for 2 years...one like urs

·
Registered
927 Posts
as much as i always try to have an open mind i just cant get to liking that car since i first seen them ..anyways grats and enjoy .

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
haha and lethal 2V....find a track between me and you....lets go... i got intake thats it... well see lol...remember i drove a stang for 2 years...one like urs
Show me where i said i thought my car was faster than urs......wait...i didnt say that....i know my cars slow so i dont see ur logic in that.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts